Forget the new year’s resolutions, these are what you need to get you through a grey, drizzly January! Just imagine biting into a rich and chocolatey brownie cupcake revealing a soft, silky interior. Let’s not forget the chewy, cracked exterior, typical of a good brownie!
These Chocolate Brownie Cupcakes are gluten free, Low FODMAP and can also be adapted for a dairy free diet (as long as dairy free dark chocolate is used). The recipe below makes 12 brownie cupcakes.
Chocolate Brownie Cupcakes
- 220 g Butter
- 220 g Dark chocolate
- 2 Eggs
- 220 g Brown sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 135 g Gluten free plain flour
- ¼ tsp Baking powder
- 2 tbsp Cocoa powder
- In a large pan, heat together the butter and dark chocolate until melted and smooth. Leave to cool.
- Preheat the oven to 150°C or gas mark 2 and line a muffin tin with 12 cases.
- In a large bowl, mix together the brown sugar, eggs, vanilla, plain flour, baking powder and cocoa powder. Add the chocolate mixture and stir well.
- Pour the mixture into the tin, spreading the mixture evenly between the 12 muffin cases.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Leave to cool and dust with icing sugar to serve.
If you’ve enjoyed baking these brownie cupcakes, then I guarantee you will love my Salted Caramel Chocolate Brownies. They are so rich, gooey and delicious, check out the recipe here.
As always, let me know if you give this recipe a try. I love hearing others enjoying my recipes.
Happy brownie baking,