The first recipe I’ve made is this low FODMAP Breakfast Frittata using the 29cm Stainless Steel French Skillet pan. It has a guaranteed non-stick hassle-free lifetime guarantee, and even after just one use it’s clear to see why. None of the food remained stuck to the pan (egg can be a nightmare for that!) and it was a dream to wash up.
This recipe serves between 6-8 people and is great for a big breakfast with friends or family, or for plenty of leftovers! I think it combines all the delicious flavours that are associated with breakfast in one easy dish.
- 8 Eggs
- 4 Sausages
- 6 Rashers of bacon
- 4 Tomatoes
- 40 g Spinach
- 1 tsp Chives
- First, cook your sausages in the Circulon Frying Pan in a little oil.
- Put your sausages to one side and cook the bacon (this cooked so quickly in the Circulon pan!) Set to one side.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and chives and season well.
- Chop the sausages and bacon into small chunks and slice the tomatoes. Arrange these in the pan, spreading them out then add spinach.
- Heat the pan and pour the egg mixture over the top. Place under a medium grill for 10 minutes until the egg has cooked through.
- Serve with avocado and your favourite breakfast condiments.
As you can see above, absolutely no food remained in the pan when I removed the first slice (and most importantly no food is wasted!) The full English inspired Breakfast Frittata was so tasty (I may have gone back for seconds) and there’s plenty to share, or to have as leftovers with a salad for lunch.
Let me know if you give this recipe, I’d love to know what you think of it (and the brilliant pans!) If you’d like to see more about the range of pans, click here.
This is a sponsored post in partnership with Circulon #pansforlife